Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
Developer: Four Door Lemon
Tee off in style and polish your putting technique on amazing Table Mini Golf courses that spring into life on any flat surface.
Choose your player, grab your putter and head out onto the course to show off your flair as a mini golfer – because being the best isn’t just about getting the ball into the hole, it’s about doing it in style too.
Using a single AR Play Card and your PS Vita system’s rear camera, watch as the real world transforms into a series of themed mini golf courses and take part in one-off games or multiplayer tournaments. By winning matches and playing shots with a touch of panache, you’ll earn skill points, complete various challenges and level up your player – and fill your clubhouse with trophies and mementos to show off to other golfers.
• Use just one AR Play Card to create themed mini golf courses on any flat surface.
• Tee off in single games or Elimination tournaments.
• Win trophies, climb the leaderboards and show off your scorecard to friends and global players online.
• Take on computer-controlled opponents or challenge friends with “Pass ‘n’ Play” mode.
• Compatible with PlayStation®Vita only.
• Gameplay requires a PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately).
• Table Mini Golf requires just one AR Play Card to play. For increased stability, two more cards can be added to your course.
• Putt over to eu.playstation.com to find out more about Table Mini Golf, AR gaming and the action packed world of PlayStation®Vita.
• If you need any replacement AR Play Cards, you can download them and print them out free of charge from eu.playstation.com/psvita-ar.
1-4 Players, Touchscreen, Rear Camera.