Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
Developer: Armature Studio
When it was released for PlayStation®3 back in 2012, The Unfinished Swan™ won awards for innovation and gained fans everywhere for its unusual, absorbing gameplay. Now, this unique, artistic adventure is set free on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®Vita.
Enter the kingdom of The Unfinished Swan™ to explore a surreal world of hidden secrets. Follow a runaway swan as you splatter everything in paint to uncover new surroundings and solve unique puzzles.
Will you find the path that leads to the king who built this wondrous realm?
• Explore a beautiful, whitewashed kingdom and discover the reasons behind its abandonment.
• Pursue the mysterious swan through a surreal world to uncover new areas and solve puzzles.
• Create unique works of art as you fire paint at your surroundings to reveal the hidden landscape.
• Purchase the PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 or PlayStation®Vita version of this game from PlayStation®Store and you’ll be able to download the other versions at no additional cost.
• After purchasing, head to the PlayStation®Store “Download List” and you’ll find this product ready to be downloaded.
Find out more about The Unfinished Swan™ over at eu.playstation.com.
PS3 Compatibility Notices
1 Player, 1581MB Minimum Space Required, DUALSHOCK®3 Vibration Function, HDTV Screen Resolution: 720p, PlayStation®Move Optional
PS Vita Compatibility Notices
1 Player, Network Features, Touchscreen, Dual Analog Sticks, Cross-Save
Gameplay requires PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately)
PS4 Compatibility Notices
1 Player, DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function, HD Video Output: 720p/1080i/1080p, Cross-Save, Remote Play