It’s Sudoku with pictures! Toon-Doku takes the challenging fun of traditional Sudoku and adds in cartoon picture-based puzzles and multiplayer competition. Younger players will be less intimidated by the 200+ images they can unlock, edit and place on the game board. Three multiplayer modes add head-to-head play that gets fast and furious with the unique Distraction System players can use to thwart their opponent’s progress. Toon-Doku gives the popular numbers pastime a whole new look!
• Total Touch Screen functionality—use the Touch Screen as your paper and the stylus as your pencil
• Edit Mode allows you to create and edit images for use in puzzles. Send or trade your creations with a friend via the Piece Trade feature.
• Distraction System changes simple puzzles into frantic challenges that involve quick thinking. Each character has a unique Distraction Set. Block different portions of the screen depending on which character you use.
• An easy to understand Tutorial and 10 skill-building Tutorial Levels help you become a Toon-Doku master
• Four single player modes: Stage, Instant Play, Vs. CPU and Edit
• Speed Battle, Adversary and Single Puzzle Race multiplayer modes let you face off against a friend
• Vs. CPU mode lets you practice your skills before they count
• Single Card download for up to 16 players allows others to try Instant Play Mode without having a Toon-Doku game card
• Start the game with four playable characters and unlock five more in Stage Mode
• Create your own puzzles using multiple options
• Start with 18 images (9 pictures and 9 numbers) in a collection that expands with 200+ unlockable images throughout the game
• Mark System lets you make up to nine notes on each square